Healthy Workplaces for all Ages
The e-guide is structured around four themes, which present different aspects of ageing at work and provide guidance on health and safety management and related issues for ageing workforce. In addition, each of the themes includes examples of good practices and useful links for further reading.
Click on 'read' to enter a theme or on ´+´ to learn more about the topics addressed by each theme:
- 11: Ageing and work
- Why is workforce ageing relevant for HR management?
- What we need to know about ageing
- 22: Healthy workplaces for all ages
- What is age management?
- Detailed descriptions of the different elements of age management (e.g. recruitment, training, flexible working time and transition into retirement)
- 33: Health promoting workplaces
- What is workplace health promotion?
- Benefits of health promoting workplaces
- Success factors of workplace health promotion
- 44: Return to work
- Why is it important to address return-to-work?
- Effect return-to-work policies