Healthy Workplaces for all Ages
The e-guide is structured around four themes, which present different aspects of ageing at work and provide guidance on health and safety management and related issues for ageing workforce. In addition, each of the themes includes examples of good practices and useful links for further reading.
Click on 'read' to enter a theme or on ´+´ to learn more about the topics addressed by each theme:
- 11: Ageing and work
- Why is ageing relevant for occupational health and safety?
- What we need to know about ageing
- 22: Healthy workplaces for all ages
- What is age management?
- Safety and health at work in the context of an ageing workforce
- Addressing age-related changes
- Work ability model
- 33: Health promoting workplaces
- What is workplace health promotion?
- Benefits of health promoting workplaces
- 44: Return to work
- Why is it important to address return-to-work?
- Occupational safety and health and return-to-work