Healthy Workplaces for all Ages
The e-guide is structured around four themes, which present different aspects of ageing at work and provide guidance on health and safety management and related issues for ageing workforce. In addition, each of the themes includes examples of good practices and useful links for further reading.
Click on 'read' to enter a theme or on ´+´ to learn more about the topics addressed by each theme:
- 11: Ageing and work
- Why is ageing of the workforce relevant for employers?
- What we need to know about ageing
- 22: Healthy workplaces for all ages
- What is age management?
- Safety and health at work in the context of an ageing workforce
- Work ability model
- 33: Health promoting workplaces
- What is workplace health promotion?
- Benefits of workplace health promotion
- 44: Return to work
- Why is it important to address return-to-work?
- Ensuring a successful return-to-work