2: Healthy workplaces for all ages
---> Cognitive Processes
Minor changes in memory and information processing
Potential impact at work:
- Processing information may take a little longer.
- Limited impact, as experience and skills usually provide a compensatory effect.
- Provide training opportunities and promote skills development throughout the working career for all ages.
- Ensure stimulating work environment/tasks.
- Avoid work underload and overload.
- Reduce multi-tasking, if necessary.
- Increase time between steps of a task.
- Increase the available time for decision-making.